NHAWLT Executive Board Members:
Ursula Askins-Huber, Past President & Advertising Manager
Jo-Ann Belanger, NHAWLT Boutique
Mary A. Chamberlain, Secretary
John Chaston, Ideas Column
Michael Clauss, Webmaster and Registration
Claudette Cote Moran, Treasurer
Celeste M. Feren, President
Janis Hennessey, Exhibitors
Kara Jacobs, Social Media Specialist
Lina Lee, Public Relations
Carole Smart, Poster Contest
Chris Wong, Technology Guru and Registration
New Hampshire Association of World Language Teachers
Established in 1967
The New Hampshire Association of World Language Teachers will serve and will represent all New Hampshire world language teachers.
Ø NHAWLT will serve NH world language teachers:
· Through its website: nhawlt.org which informs world language teachers about topics, opportunities and upcoming events of interest to them in their career.
· Through the yearly fall conference which presents workshops to educate and enrich world language teachers.
· Through awards for Teacher of Excellence, Student of Excellence certificates and Poster contest winners. Through the Teacher of Excellence and Poster contest winners that receive a monetary award.
· Through various grants for members attending national conferences as Best of NH, as NH delegates, and for other teacher award winners.
Ø NHAWLT will represent NH world language teachers:
· At NH Department of Education meetings, when requested.
· At various national conferences as a state delegate.
· At various events when NH world language teachers need to have a presence.